怎样表达懊悔How to express regret_阿卡索外教网

  • A+
所属分类:英语口语

 怎样表达懊悔How to express regret

  How to express regret 怎样表达懊悔

  What a foolish thing I've done! 我真是做了件傻事。

  What a stupid man I am! 我真是个大傻瓜。

  Why hadn't I thought of it? 我怎么没想到那一点呢?

  Why on earth could I do such a laughable thing ? 我为什么会做这么令人可笑的事情呢?

  Why do I always do things in a rush? 我为什么总是冲动?

  Why did I tell these thing to him? 我为什么要把那些事告诉他?

  Why don't I thind before I act? 我为什么不三思而后行?

  Why didn't keep silence? 我为什么不保持沉默呢?

  How could I tell him such kind of things?这种事情我怎么能告诉他呢?

  How could I give such a foolish answer? 我的回答怎么那么蠢呢?

  How could I do such a silly thing? 我怎么能做这种傻事呢?

  How could I miss it ? 我怎么错过了这个机会呢?

  How I longed for the power to unsay these tactless words! 我多么希望没说那些不得体的话啊!

  I regret having bought the expensive car. 我后悔买了这辆昂贵的汽车。

  I regretted my decision. 我后悔自己的决定。

  I regret that you see it in that way. 你用那种方式看待这个问题,我感到很贵憾。

  I regret to tell you that I have no news for you. 很遗憾地告诉你,我没给你带来新消息。

  I've always regretted making friends with him. 我一直后悔不该跟他交朋友。

  I should think today and speak tomorrow. 我应三思而后行。

  I should think twice. 我应三思。

  I should have thought of that. 我本应当想到那一点的。

  I wish I'd never said that. 我要没说那些话多好啊。

  I wish it weren't true. 我多么希望那不是真的。

  I wish I had watched the game. 我真希望我观看了这场比赛。

  I'm terribly sorry. 太遗憾了。

  If I had been more considerate. 我本应再想得周到些。

  If it hadn't snowed so heavily, I should have gone there. 要不是下这么大的雪,我就去了。

  If only I hadn't lost it . 要是没把它丢了多好啊。

  If only he were here! 他要是在这里多好啊!

  If only I hadn't missed the chance. 我要是没错过这个机会多好啊。

  If only I had thought more. 我要多想想该多好啊。

  It's a pity that you missed the good opportunity. 你错过了这个好机会太遗憾了。

  It's regrettable that he didn't come. 他没来真遗憾。